Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.25009 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,885 (7,536 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)