Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.599 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,824 (NZ$3,043) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)