Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22979 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 72% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,409 (10,483 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Andorra la Vella costs €65 (about 5 hours ago)