Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00977 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €944 (Taka 96,630) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 3 hours ago)