Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11172 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €489 (4,376TL) in Denizli.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $3,600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Badajoz costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)