Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22752 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €849 (S/. 3,733) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)