Cost of living in Corrientes, Argentina vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Corrientes has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Corrientes.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 650 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00922 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corrientes (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €917 (ARS $99,462) in Corrientes.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)