Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.829 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 9% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,520 (1,835 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)