Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20509 EUR / RON
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €878 (4,279 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)