Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12700 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €985 (7,752元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)