Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,630 ($1,968) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)