Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,352 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)