Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.828 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,500 ($1,811) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)