Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09220 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,167 (12,660 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)