Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,364 (₩1,852,394) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)