Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 640 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00275 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,073 (390,773 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 3 hours ago)