Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.151 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,826 (£1,587) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)