Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41041 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 35% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,750 (4,263 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)