Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 6% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,222 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)