Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,859 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €933 (COL$4,066,517) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)