Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,483 in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)