Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.901 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 109% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (CHF 2,781) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)