Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00216 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €983 (455,920 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)