Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,136 (133,622 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)