Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30363 EUR / TND
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €604 (1,988 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)