Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / BND
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 6% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,383 (B$2,220) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)