Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00919 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €477 (ARS $51,938) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)