Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00012 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 43% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €746 (5,965,529 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)