Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €840 (1,471,119 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 2 hours ago)