Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 31% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €901 (1,594,631 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)