Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,880 in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)