Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is about the same as in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,256 (CH$1,081,407) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)