Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2021.
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 26% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,510 in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)