Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22082 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,072 (﷼ 9,381) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)