Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Patras, Greece
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00216 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Patras you would need to make just about €922 (426,984 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)