Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Paris, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,443 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 70% cheaper than in Paris (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €7,500 in Paris you would need to make just about €2,271 (21,180,236 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (41 minutes ago)