Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Paris, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,690 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Paris (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,900 in Paris you would need to make just about €2,131 (20,232,309 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 11,182 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)