Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Paris, France
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,258 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 74% cheaper than in Paris (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Paris you would need to make just about €1,239 (11,630,971 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)