Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte vs Paris, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021.
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 12% cheaper than in Paris (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €8,500 in Paris you would need to make just about €7,446 in Mamoudzou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 5 hours ago)