Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Paris, France
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00055 EUR / LBP *
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 18% more expensive than in Paris (France)
For example, you would need at least €10,243 (18,538,931 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €8,700 in Paris.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Neuchatel costs CHF 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)