Cost of living in Wuxi, China vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.075 SRD / CNY
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 39% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 20,922 SRD $ (19,459元) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cochabamba costs $b16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14,500 (about 3 hours ago)