Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.294 SRD / EUR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 96% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 25,508 SRD $ (€3,075) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 4 hours ago)