Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10456 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 12,793 SRD $ (₨122,345) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Perth costs AU$1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$144,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)