Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10461 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 11,445 SRD $ (₨109,412) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baghdad costs 18,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)