Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10500 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 23% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 9,198 SRD $ (₨87,595) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (36 minutes ago)