Cost of living in Surat, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10500 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 26% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 9,677 SRD $ (₨92,163) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 190,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)