Cost of living in Surat, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10460 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 26% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 8,898 SRD $ (₨85,060) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $57,000 (about 2 hours ago)