Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14032 SRD / DOP
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 16,354 SRD $ (RD$ 116,548) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)