Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.783 SRD / BRL
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 16,483 SRD $ (R$ 9,247) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $4.67 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €66 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (36 minutes ago)