Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06778 SRD / GYD
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 162% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 39,342 SRD $ (580,424 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)