Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.256 SRD / EUR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 18,547 SRD $ (€2,247) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Andorra la Vella costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 200元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 3 hours ago)