Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10493 SRD / INR
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 11% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 10,717 SRD $ (₨102,131) in Dehra Dun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (about 4 hours ago)